9.17.2014

shop update: collection 1

red heart ring carnelian

sterling silver edwardian ring

1950s iridescent evening handbag

It's been a while, since I've last posted anything here on Blogger. A great deal of things have changed over the year(s) and as some might say, sometimes you must go full circle to find out where you truly belong. I missed blogging on this platform. Most of all, I missed selling vintage and sharing with you my finds. I missed the online community of talented writers, photographers, crafters and curators to say the least. Between moving across America (several times) we now find ourselves residing in the South once again, where my husband and I have originally met. 
It's great being back home and having a sense of familiarity all around us. A great amount of things that I once taken for granted, I'm ever so blessed to now have back in my life. I'm not yet convinced that we will forever stay here in the south to live and raise our son, but for now, it's great to be home. My shop, Mod Human Vintage will be undergoing a few changes over the next several weeks or so. There might be a possible name change and inventory may take a little longer to grow, but I am certain that things should be running smoothly by October 1st. Above, are three new items you can now find in the shop. It's great to finally have a shop update, no matter how small the update may be.

shopping list: 



No comments:

Post a Comment