9.28.2014

shop update: collection 2

orange satin evening bag

emerald green necklace

50s white evening bag

navajo southwestern earrings jewelry

40s black beaded purse bag

Collection 2 is now available in the vintage shop. I'm satisfied with the growth of new inventory I've collected over the past week and super excited to share my discoveries with you. In other news, I'm happy it's officially Autumn and the cooler weather has taken it's rightful place here in the south. Knitting, drinking Earl Gray and collecting vintage consumes a chunk of my spare time, the other portion is consumed by mommy/wife duties. Therefore, I hope it's not too long until there's another vintage update.

shopping list:
vintage autumn copper evening bag
emerald green necklace 
beaded envelope evening clutch
sterling silver earrings
corde' black beaded handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment